Adding the push notifications feature, but about operation it does not work and no notification is paid to registered users. Is there a problem with push notifications, or am I the one who has the problem

Adding the push notifications feature, but about operation it does not work and no notification is paid to registered users. Is there a problem with push notifications, or am I the one who has the problem

2 Likes

There is a problem, even in my app trigger notification is not working

Should the application be published for showing some notifications, or it must be downloaded and after that, we can show a notification to users?

Yes, Even my app is not triggering notifications.
My app is already published and have also downloaded but no notification.

i have the same problem with my app the app has been published and downloaded but no notification goes out
I received the notification only once since the app has been created does anyone have another solution for that. I heard that there is a solutions possible with Zapier for notification but I have no idea about it

Hi Everyone,

I have been investigating this all morning and I have concluded there is a bug related to notifications and submitted it internally to be addressed asap.

It appears that if a user is not logged in to your app and tries to trigger a notification, this notification is not being sent. However, if the same action is performed by a logged-in user, this notification will be delivered.

Thanks to @Victor for figuring this one out

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.