Android APK build issue

Hello! I’m getting this error logs when I try to build a new apk.

error node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Components/ScrollView/ScrollView.js: Property body[41] of BlockStatement expected node to be of a type [“Statement”] but instead got “AssignmentExpression”. Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.
TypeError: Property body[41] of BlockStatement expected node to be of a type [“Statement”] but instead got “AssignmentExpression”
at validate (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/definitions/utils.js:130:11)
at validator (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/definitions/utils.js:101:7)
at Object.validate (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/definitions/utils.js:227:7)
at validateField (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/validators/validate.js:24:9)
at validate (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/validators/validate.js:17:3)
at builder (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/builders/builder.js:38:27)
at Object.blockStatement (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/@babel/types/lib/builders/generated/index.js:284:31)
at functionFromProgram (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/metro/src/ModuleGraph/worker/JsFileWrapping.js:79:7)
at Object.wrapModule (/home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/metro/src/ModuleGraph/worker/JsFileWrapping.js:45:19)
error Command failed with exit code 1.

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

@anon78309838 @James_App_Maker

Hi Eugenio,

It looks like the error has to do with Android X.

Please submit a support ticket.

Thanks James, i already submitted the ticket. Hope for an answer soon

1 Like

Yeah because I don’t have the app in front of me, I don’t know what components are in the app, what’s making it give errors so it makes the debug process harder without anything. :slight_smile:

They just answered is an internal issue of Adalo with Android! That is fine, means my app works good. Because I didn’t add any component compared to last successful builds ! :rofl:
Anyways, thanks as always James, and if you wanna take a look at our idle game made with Adalo, is here on the forum (although I have to upload newest update on the drive link, if the builder was good :cry:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.