Android Build is failing

Hi there,

I’m currently trying to build a first Android APK for my app. I sadly get one failure after another. Error Code is every time the same. I reached out for the support last week but still got no help (today they refered to the iOS-Build problem, but as I said: It’s an Android-Build-Problem).

Does anyone have a clue?

What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDexRelease’.
A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (no error message)

1 Like

I think adalo was down and now its fixed!

Sadly not. I have this problem more than a week now -> the current fix was for iOS-Builds :frowning:

I can’t help on that because I think it’s adalo issue! You may DM one of staff, or report a ticket, they will reply to you in 24 hours.

Yes, as i wrote “i reached out to them” with no help (yet) :wink: As i need that build, I was just wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong.

I am really trying to help as my app is just a website for my community, with that being said I haven’t tried android thingy in a while. But everyone stumbles into an issue with that journey! That’s the fun knowing the mistake, and fixing error when you do that you will feel happy. So don’t give up! I have error in my chat function for now a week can’t solve it but I will no give up on it!

1 Like

Wohoo, after the “iOS”-Problem Ssolving yesterday the error message changed. And change is a good thing :wink:
Anyone here maybe an idea? (Staying in touch with @anon78309838 via mail but just in case someone has a clue and i can solve that asap that would be amazing)

What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ‘:app:multiDexListRelease’.
A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
GC overhead limit exceeded

Adalos Team fixed it - just want to say Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.