API Mapbox integration?

Hello everyone!
I hope not to ask a question already asked, but I would like to know if it is possible to integrate an alternative service to Google Maps which is Mapbox. If so, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how? Thanks in advance for any answers and I apologize for my bad English!

You would probably need to create your own component within Adalo to make this function smoothly.

Hey enneiko,
How is it going with Mapbox integration? Did you manage? I read an article that compares Google Maps and MapBox and now would like to switch to MapBox too.

1 Like

I am literally about to learn React myself, to somehow make this, since this would be so much better then Google maps!

Btw, if you are reading this and you know how to create a component please DM me, so we can discuss possibilities. (Payed)

i have the same issue, i want to add my mapbox API to my app but i cant find a way to do so, any help would be much appreciated

Hey Colin, hope you are doing well, might i ask ur help on how to create my own component within adalo to be able to add my mapbox api in the app im working on, i got from mapbox token keys and keys for 3rd party and for android and for web, but i dont know how to use them here

@anon78309838 Help Plz, i would really appreciate if you can help me with the mapbox to adalo how to do it situation :smiley:

Hello! Did anyone make any progress on a MapBox SDK Component?

Wondering same myself!

Would love to know as well

I also need component build

me too