App Store Optimization (ASO)

I’ve released an interview on my channel with an ASO expert, as much as possible I target my questions with Adalo app users in mind.

I made this as most Adalo users I speak to haven’t considered ASO, but I know this is nearly always a crucial omission. I feel more creators will see their apps get traction if they can learn even just a little about App Store Optimization.

I’m a novice to the interview format so there are a couple of glitches and things to improve, but hoping to add some more of this style to the channel, if anyone has feedback or suggestions on areas that could be covered.

2 Likes

I wanted to commend you on your efforts to bring attention to App Store Optimization (ASO) in the context of Adalo app users. ASO is often an overlooked aspect of app development, but it can be a game-changer when it comes to app visibility and success.

Your interview with the ASO expert is a fantastic initiative, especially for those who are new to the world of ASO. Learning the basics and understanding why ASO is crucial in 2022 can make a significant difference for app creators.If you’re looking to delve deeper into ASO or provide even more resources to your audience, you might want to explore https://radaso.cоm/aso. They specialize in ASO and offer valuable insights, tutorials, and services related to optimizing app store presence. I applaud your dedication to educating and empowering app creators with ASO knowledge. It’s a step in the right direction to help apps gain the traction they deserve.