App User Reactions

I’m not sure if anyone is familiar with Disqus and its reaction feature. but I’m trying to find a way to recreate it and so far have had no luck. Does Anyone have any ideas on how to make this function work?

“for an example of what I’m trying to achieve here’s a link to our website where this function is displayed.
website

Hi,

Create a collection with all emojis you want & then connect this collection to list. Once done add an action (on list) > when user click on it change the input, update the record, etc.

Thanks

Yeah, I did something like this already, but it didn’t work out the way I thought it would. Maybe I messed up the relationships idk.

I wanted to have reaction buttons for each series chapter, as well as each issue, and I also wanted it to be so that a user could only chose one reaction button.

But the way I have it set up right now a user can react to each of the buttons, and those reactions transfer over to every series/chapter.

Ok so if I’m understanding right, every user able to click on any one reaction at a time? If yes, create many to many relationships with user collection and apply visibility.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.