seeking for help - I was somewhy confident the flow I have in mind is something I can easily implement, however I unexpectedly got stuck trying to implement the idea.
The flow is supposed to be:
- You have a List with books. Each book has a “bookmark” button.
- You click on a button → “create” action is triggered, record added to Collection.
- After clicked, button should change to “bookmarked” icon.
- You click on the button again → “delete” action is triggered, record deleted from the Collection.
- Button change back to “bookmark” button.
So, two stages for the button, with two icons changing each other. I thought to implement this through “sometimes visible” condition, however it looks like I am missing something, most probably in terms of relationship between Collections (steps 1-2 from the flow work as they should, but then I am struggling to set up a correct relation)
P.S. The Collections that I have:
If anyone has ever tried a similar scenario or has any thoughts of how to implement it better than I am trying to, will be grateful for feedback.