Change visibility if condition, 2 countdowns Urgent help!

So i am making a screen in my app

you enter time for each set, and the count down begins that works fine, so i am trying to make when the
Set countdown stops the rest one begins.
so this is what i did - Sometimes visible only when the Make countdown visible property is true

Screenshot 2024-04-11 170008
Then i did it so when the Set countdown finishes, it makes only the - Make countdown visible property change to true (does not touch any other property.

But even when the timer finishes, the rest timer is still unvisible! which i don’t know why!

Can someone help?
(I am using the countdown component)

1 Like

I tried to recreate what you’re working on, in hopes to help. However,

Recently, Every time I try to add that component, I get this message (below)

( Do you ever get this? how to fix? )

Do you think you should use an Action, and not Visibility?
Just a thought… not sure. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

You may want to try to contact the component creator to see if what you are trying is possible.

@C3PO Thank you so much for answering me!, i did not get this, i just installed countdown from the marketplace… and it worked for me, and i am using an action. when the Set countdown reaches 0
it makes the property i talked about turn to true…
but if i got you wrong correct me!
thanks again for answering me

Ahh… you did. I see. I think if it were to work, you have (took) the right approach. However, I’m not an expert. No idea. ---- Only suggestion I have is try to think of a different approach / solution. Good luck.

@C3PO
Ok, ill try!

@C3PO I know why you got the error, so if you still want to help me and try to do what i did yourself i know the problem, you installed the NocoderHQ Countdown, and i installed the normal one, which works well!

so if you still want to help me out that’s the problem

1 Like

Ah! ok… I’ll try it. Thanks you so much for the reply!

@C3PO don’t thank me you are the one giving me help, thank
YOU!

1 Like

I have been trying to make this work for so long and i can’t, can someone help. maybe try it. it’s supposed to be very simple i don’t know why it’s taking me this long, help is needed guys, if anyone’s got time it will be appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.