Could create an app with different chat-bots inside and specific questionnaire by Adalo

Hi everyone. :wink:

My name is Galyna. I have an idea for an app about education (it’s my dream about some project, I have it in another look, but I want to do the app for it and to continue working on my passion).

I ask for advice in the community. :pray: Is it real to do my idea in Adalo?

I describe the short functionality of the idea below:

1. General:
    1.1. It’s an app with different courses.
    1.2. Every course is a part of a whole complex system. We can call it like 1 course and many modules inside.

2. Payments:
    2.1. Users can buy another module only if they finished the previous one in the chain.
    2.2. Also user has some free modules.
    2.3. Also user has some modules that can be bought at any time without the rules about finishing some previous modules.

3. Module:
    3.1. Every module looks like a chat bot with different texts. pictures, videos, questions, etc. The user received the task in the chat, reads or listens and then the bot sends the question, and the user answers it.
    3.2. Every new lesson/task (video information, questionnaire, text information) in the module will be sent/access for the user after finishing the previous.

4. Special module:
    (not exactly like the module in the course, maybe like some calculation process)

4.1. It’s a table/form with different indicators, where the user should write his own number to them. Like:

Add your numbers:
A:
B:
C:
etc.

Users put the numbers like:

A: 23.5
B: 245
C: 0.8

4.2. Then, according to some rules that I add, the bot should write the results about these numbers. Like:
A is normal.
B is not enough, you should do smth and smth.
C is huge, you should decrease do smth.

I will appreciate your advice, tutorial, or answering about could I create such functions in the app in Adalo or not. :pray:

1 Like

Hi Galyana,

Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

1. Definitely possible in Adalo.

2. Should be possible with some help from the community.

3. This might be hard, but @Yongki is building a chat bot right now, you could private message him for more info.

4. This might work depending on how you structure your database and what features you need.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

On a side note, I would check out these template (made by Adalo) that could help you with your modules.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.