Create a drop down list

Hello!

I’m building a workout tracker app. I have a database for exercises and a database for type (ie, the type of exercise such as strength or cardio). I added the exercises database as a relational property to the Type database.

On the form that allows the user to create the exercise, I have 3 fields. Name of the exercise, category, and type. Type will be a dropdown list that allows the user to choose between strength or cardio.

I’ve watched a couple of videos on how to set it up but it still doesn’t make sense to me. Can someone please dumb it down for me on how to add those choices to the dropdown field?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @fezzy ,

If you have relationship property from exercise collection to type collection where an exercise belongs to 1 type, then when you use form component and the type is shown, it will be automatically set as dropdown list.

But if you don’t use form, you may need to add dropdown menu component for that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.