Cutting Text - Screen Size Formatting

Good Morning!

Beginner Adalo User -

Trying to create an app for my school, the home screen contains a bunch of useful quick links that redirect to other screens or in-app browsers. Everything looks fine in the builder, but when previewing for iPhone 13, the text “Quick Links” gets cut. The boxes are all individual groups consisting of rectangles, text, and an icon. The boxes are not a list. When previewing on iPhone 13 and 13 Pro, the rectangles look fine, but when it comes to iPhone SE… things, don’t look that great. I have read something about using rectangles? But it all seems very confusing still.

Any help with both of these issues is very much appreciated.
Thank you and good day.

Hi,
select the boxes and the rectangle they’re on, make them a group, then go to the left (group properties and click on “edit styles” then fix to the bottom

Doesn’t seem to have worked. Text is still cut off and the boxes are still acting weird on iPhones with Home Buttons.

you have something more on the screen, I see that you have 6 boxes (the groups on the left count 7) I guess that you have a 7th group that shouldn’t be there

That worked, however my text is still cut off and now the Tab Bar doesn’t show on the Home Button models of iPhone. I greatly appreciate your help

can you share a screenshot of what is happenning ?

The word “Quick Links” is cut off on all Phone Sizes and and the bottom Tab Bar is missing on the Home Button iPhones.

this weird, make sure that the tab bar is not part of the whole group of boxes and for the text, remove it and replace it with a new one

Tab bar is not apart of the group, and removing and replacing the text does not work.

Got to ensure that the navigation bar is layered to the top and the group is layed to the back. It get’s really annoying sometimes. But I would re-create the page. Copy and past it layer by layer even

Hi @NoahsBurrito,

Could you share a recording of your setup with every component and the preview?

Thank you

Everything looks fine in the builder, but when previewing for iPhone 13, the text “Quick Links” gets cut. The boxes are all individual groups … Click anywhere clicker counter in the text. On the Format menu, point to AutoFit Text , and do one of the following: To reduce the point size of text until there is no text in overflow, click Shrink Text On Overflow. To shrink or expand text to fit in the text box when you resize the box, click Best Fit.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.