I’m using the really cool deck swiper component but have two issues when it comes to swiping past the last card.
The first issue is that the app crashes / I get a white screen after I swipe the last card. I’ve tried a few different things but without success (E.g. if there is no image, set it to show nothing, etc) I also thought it might be because there was no “End of Deck” option set, so I set this to launch a modal window informing the user all the cards had been swiped.
However, this caused the second issue in that the modal screen launched at the end of deck (and on screen load if the deck was empty) but also every time I pressed the back button anywhere in my app. I thought this might be a modal problem so linked to a different screen to if I could replicate… and I could, this other screen was loaded every time I click a back button.
Video here: https://youtu.be/ouYXFYyml2k
- 00:17 - white screen / crash
- 00:29 - shows the link setup between End of Deck and the “Profile” screen and also briefly, the screen flows
- 00:53 - “End of deck” logic runs on screen load as there are no cards and I’m taken to the profile screen. (This is manageable)
- 01:05 - Press a back button, which does go back a screen but then launches the “Profile” screen again, even though there is no link to it.
- 01:29 - Show pressing the back button in a different part of the system which does go back a screen correctly but then launches the “Profile” screen again, even though there is no link to it.
If I remove the “Link” on end of deck logic, everything goes back to normal apart from the white screen crash which still exists.
Anybody else experience this or overcome it?
@yelkhayami FYI in case you’re already aware of this