Delete items from database without user interaction

Hi everyone, I have a list showing only 3 items. These items are created from another database in which users vote for items and the 3 that receive the most votes are shown in the list that I want to delete after 24 hours. The voting process is always every 24 hours and only 3 items of all those that have been voted are shown. The problem is that I have configured to delete all the items in the list every 24 hours and so far everything works fine, but it happens that if users click on any of these 3 items they have the ability to delete them. It is not the intention that users with a click can delete them, the intention is that they delete themselves from the database 24 hours after they have been voted. Can anyone help me understand what may be happening?

Hi,

I think a welcome loading screen (every time a user opens the app, this screen should come first then it’ll redirect to the home screen) with a countdown component as a list can do the job.

Don’t forget to apply visibility rule on list.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.