Disable Android back button?

Just testing on my Android device and noticed that if I use the device back button it does some strange things like showing the modal screen again. Is there any way to disable the Android back action?

I have ACTION with Title Back button. And when user uses Android back button, ACTION is not executed. So can we either disable it or link it with Back button?

Need to bump this …

This is a pretty small but significant issue (IMO).

I’ve tried to set up conditions where (when user visits the page - check if logged in or not).
What doesn’t work, is if the user is not logged in, you cant re-direct back to the log in screen.

And you cant have more than one link action (with conditions) on a button either.

It’s like they need “If” and “Else” statements in the conditions.

i.e.

If, logged in = True, then: Do this.
Else: Do this instead.

In a nutshell what’s happening is…

When a user “logs out” (back to the log in screen).
User can click “back” in the app … showing the previous screen (not logged in).

I think a “Clear browser history” javascript function might work (as a custom action?),
but I really dont want to pay $50 a month to find out if this is the right way to do it …

there’s a lot of development to go, if there was a $20p/m option it wouldn’t be so bad … and Im sure you’d get more ppl signing up (that dont need to publish on the app stores).

Hope someone can help!

1 Like

We are working on a fix so that unauthenticated users are redirected to a welcome screen.

2 Likes

ah, that’s super kool thank you!

Is there a Bug (or something) ticket created on this issue? Since we all are still facing this issue and it’s really confusing for users (I’ve also created a ticket)

Hi @Deepakjain, I already answered this in the other topic (Native App working like a web app - #13 by Devops). Please don’t revive topics from 4 months ago for duplicate issues. Thanks