Dropdown Font Size

The font size in my dropdown is much larger than the size specified in my form’s styling. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

What device / browser are you using?

Hi, I’m using Chrome. I’ve subsequently tested the app on my mobile and the font shows correctly. Possibly a browser issue. Thanks

My guess is that it’s a browser setting or possible an OS setting too. Either way, I don’t think it is coming from our side :slight_smile:

Maybe try Ctrl+0 (zero) if it’s in Windows to get things back to normal size in Chrome. If it’s not that then maybe try “Ease of Access” settings in Windows.

The first slider option “Make text bigger” is all the way to the left for me for what it’s worth, and the next box says “100% (Recommended”

Thanks. You were both right. Because I have a high display resolution (3000x2000), Windows sets the size of text at 200%. Changing this to 100% fixed the dropdown text size, however all other Windows text became far too small. It’s not a major issue, as it displays correctly on a mobile.

After changing display settings to 100%:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.