Easiest way to make App Store screenshots

Hi! I am about to submit my app, I only need a few screenshots. Problem is I don’t have all those devices. Is there an easy service you guys use that cuts all screenshot into the right sizes?

Mac resizing works well if you aren’t focused on quality. Other than that, hire a fiverr service.

So I make a screenshot from the Adalo previewer and resize that?

I used https://shotsnapp.com/
The service is great and the result is quite professional. I used it for an app I recently shipped. You can look for yourself the result here → ‎Dear Cloud on the App Store

1 Like

The problem I have is that you need a certain width and height pictures, but where do you get those from? Simply use the Adalo previewed for the different devices?

What I did is I ran my app on my phone, took pictures of all my screens then used Shotsnapp for the rest. You can create different sizes on Shotsnapp and using any kind of phone frame. All you need to do is drag and drop your app’s screen pictures you took and resize them in Shotsnapp UI before you download your final images you then upload to Apple and Google stores.

1 Like

Thanks! :raised_hands: I will do that too!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.