Entire app stopped working

I have a unique issue I have noticed where when I copy a screen things start going wrong at random
This time all of the buttons in my app do not work when testing on mobile, every button returns the error “some actions cannot be completed”.

I have no idea how to approach this and rebuilding everything from scratch is simply not an option

Please help.

Can you share a screen capture or shots?

Unfortunately this is all im able to share right now where the error occurs when trying to login when testing PWA on my phone.
When I was logged in, every single button would return the same error.
Buttons work fine in preview on my laptop.

1 Like

I have seen that before. But, You got me! No idea.

I would check to make sure you have at least one USER setup.
That’s the only thing I can think of.

Users are good. I’m also stumped
My best guess is that there’s some kind of bug that occurs when I copy and paste a screen, that was the only trigger and now the whole thing doesn’t work. Makes no sense but I guess that happens sometimes. Hoping someone from Adalo can help rectify the situation.

I think there’s a known bug that copying a screen won’t necessarily copy the actions attributed to the original screen.

Unfortunately you’ll probably have to remove the actions and replace them.

I wish that was the problem. Just replacing the actions for one screen would be simple
But what’s happening now is that suddenly EVERY button in the app just doesn’t work

And it’s is a complicated app with over 25 screens

Ah gotcha. Have you tried trying replacing just one screen to see if that is the cause? If that works you’ll know how to fix it. If not then probably looking at a bigger issue

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.