Getting aggravated with Adalo Build fails and lack of effective support

I’ve been trying to get apps built for a week now, and this 48 hours response per response sent is killing me. I literally have been ready to submit my apps to the store for a week, but I can’t get answers from support on broken background code, and now I can’t get any of my apps to complete the build.

Here is the current failure list from the last build I attempted tonight 7 times

warning react-native > fbjs-scripts > core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.

warning react-native > fbjs > core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi@15.1.1: Switch to ‘npm install joi’

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > metro > metro-babel-register > core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi > @hapi/address@2.1.4: Moved to ‘npm install @sideway/address’

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi > @hapi/bourne@1.3.2: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi > @hapi/topo@3.1.6: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi > @hapi/hoek@8.5.1: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > @hapi/joi > @hapi/topo > @hapi/hoek@8.5.1: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > metro > jest-haste-map > fsevents@1.2.13: fsevents 1 will break on node v14+ and could be using insecure binaries. Upgrade to fsevents 2.

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > metro > jest-haste-map > micromatch > snapdragon > source-map-resolve > resolve-url@0.2.1: https://github.com/lydell/resolve-url#deprecated

warning react-native > @react-native-community/cli > metro > jest-haste-map > micromatch > snapdragon > source-map-resolve > urix@0.1.0: Please see https://github.com/lydell/urix#deprecated

├─ error-ex@1.3.2
├─ errorhandler@1.5.1
├─ http-errors@1.7.3
├─ json-parse-better-errors@1.0.2
├─ makeerror@1.0.11
├─ plugin-error@0.1.2
├─ serialize-error@2.1.0
├─ json-parse-even-better-errors@2.3.1
├─ verror@1.10.0
├─ es6-error@4.1.1

AGPBI: {“kind”:“error”,“text”:“Interface com.google.android.gms.measurement.internal.zzhd(classpath class) used as super class of com.google.android.gms.measurement.AppMeasurement$UserProperty.”,“sources”:[{}],“tool”:“D8”}

Go to the documentation to learn how to Fix dependency resolution errors.

Can I get some help, please? I swear I will lose my mind if I get told to submit a support ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.