Google Calendar Integration To Task Manager App

Hello again everyone! I was met with such a heartwarming welcome on my last post. I genuinely appreciate you guys and gals so much.

Anyway, I am looking now to integrate Add to Calendar to my Task Manager test app.

I am trying to figure out how to make this app be able to add a task to their calendar, and have their own google calendar for it.

Keep in mind this is for testing and learning purposes only. This will not go onto the Google or App Store.

Hi Austin,

Nice to see you again! :wave:

This help doc might help you. I am making an Add to Calendar component but probably won’t be out until the summer of 2022 (no promises)

1 Like

Thank you so much James, for all the contributions you have made in our community as well as for me and my team trying to learn this and Bubble.

I will follow the documentation and hopefully get it to work. I even have Zapier, but have yet to figure out how to integrate google with our app.

That is awesome! I decided to start coding a

Sign In With GitHub

component.

1 Like

No problem, I love the community! :heart:

That’s a cool component! There is a slack channel you can join for component-developers. Link is here. Scroll down until it says “Get access to our private developer’s slack channel.”

Let me know if you have any questions about developing components or need help testing!

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully, someone else can help out. If not I am sure we will eventually figure it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.