"Google sign in" component. Link doesn't work

Hello, I have configured the “Google Sign in” component and it seems everything is working fine, I can choose a google account to log in, but when I click on it, the page disappears but I am not directed to the page I want while I created an action: “Link to the home page”. Any help is welcome, thanks

1 Like

Can you provide a screenshot of the setup of the component? (Please be sure to hide any sensitive data in the screenshot).

Sure, thank you for your help

Hi @Aur,

I think you don’t need to create any user (you have "Create User action).
For me Google Sign-in creates user automatically if it doesn’t exist, or logs the existing user in.

Best,
Victor

Hi Victor,
Thank you for you message,
I also tried but it doesn’t work either…

Actually it’s good, i don’t know why it didn’t work the first time but now everything is ok. thank you so much!

1 Like

I have noticed that mine does work after the first try too. I have to login twice. Logout and then in again and see if you can replicate that behavior. I thought it was just me.

Interesting, for me it was ok. Successful user creation & login from the 1st time…
Did you see any patterns which could be replicated?

Best,
Victor

Here’s a video of what I am seeing. This only happens on the creation of a new account. You can see I have to click twice to login. Not sure it makes a difference, but this isn’t published app yet, just the .apk loaded on to a Pixel 4a.

Here’s my settings:

Actually on my side, it’s pretty much the same thing, it’s a matter of time, it takes about 5-7 seconds to connect. But just need to click once

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.