HELP! Blocking and Filtering

I have been stuck on this feature for weeks and have gone through a great number of threads and tried all sorts of hacks.
Basically, it’s the blocking for IOS. As of now, I have Multi relationships setup in my Users tab for ‘I blocked Users’ & ‘Blocked by’. And it does work out in the database.
But it has to be something with my filtering. When i block a user from the feed page, it renders in the users database. But doesn’t do anything on the feed. I CAN STILL SEE THE USER I BLOCKED
My filtering right now is as follows:
Filter - All events
Custom Filter - Current Event > User > Blocked by
Does not contain Logged in User
And
Current Event > User > I blocked Users
Does not contain Logged in Users

Any Ideas where I may be going wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi @BrandonDes ,

You might want to check my group chat template that has the function of blocking user that will hide their messages in chat.

Hey @Yongki,
I appreciate the feedback and the simplicity of the app.
It has me thinking how I could incorporate a similar setup in terms of displaying the list of users and just searching to block.
Let me ask you this, because I have a feed/posts/events, how would I stop seeing posts by the user I just blocked?
And is it possible to make your app cloneable so I could look at the database structure?

Thanks again @Yongki!

You could buy this template, we could discuss on that thread, if you are still interested.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.