Help! problem with the database

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM, I HAVE AN ICE CREAM APP, GO TO THE SHOPPING CART, CREATE AN ORDER ITEM, INSIDE THE ORDER ITEM CHOOSE ICE CREAM AND THEY OPEN 4 DROPDOWN OF THE FLAVORS CATEGORIES, WHEN YOU CHOOSE ONE, UPDATE THE ORDER AND ENTER OF FLAVOR 1 PUTS THE CHOSEN FLAVOR, CREATE 4 FLAVORS AND THE SAME PROCEDURE …

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I PLACE AN ORDER, IT DOES NOT TAKE THE FLAVORS OF THAT ORDER AND SHOW ME THOSE OF THE PREVIOUS ORDER, THAT IS, IT IS LATE.

HOW SHOULD I SOLVE IT.

@anon78309838 @Ben @Victor please

Hi @Santiago

It isn’t 100% clear to me what you’re doing here, but I recommend having using a profess flow for the users of selecting what they want and the drop downs. I wouldn’t put it all on one screen.

tHANTS @Erik

sure, the flow is:
create order> select item (creating a collection called order items), when they select an item called ice cream it gives you the options to choose flavor, within the collection of order items there are 4 properties (flavor1, flavor2, flavor 3, flavor 4 )

To choose the flavors I made a collection of cream flavor, chocolate flavor, fruit flavor, sweet milk flavor …
So when you load an ice cream to the order item there you must choose the flavors, through the dropdpwns. The flavor chosen from the 4 dropdowns is stored inside flavor 1, etc.

IT IS WORKING WELL, ONLY THAT NOW I MAKE AN ORDER, I CHOOSE THE FLAVOR AND IN THE CURRENT ORDER IT DOES NOT LOAD THE FLAVORS THAT I CHOSEN, SHOW ME THOSE THAT I CHOSE IN THE PREVIOUS ORDER

I think this video might help, I would do it this way. We have a few more videos on this on our YT too.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.