Hi Everyone! I will not be able to check the forum for one week ( maybe another week ) 🤒

Hi Everyone,

Just to inform you guys that I will not be online next full week in the forum ( maybe another week) because sadly me and my family got sick yesterday and I think it’s the virus that’s going these days! If you guys tag me or send me a DM I’m unable to check that and once me and my family got back to normal I will check them!

Thanks everyone!

Have a great day and Stay safe everyone!

3 Likes

Take care.
Without you the forum will be less active :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wishing you and your family a quick recovery

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this Dilon!
Hope that you and family will recover soon :v:

1 Like

Quick recovery @dilon_perera !

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s messages! Phew. Me ( have some cough ) and my brother and my father was recovered yesterday ( we three are resting now for a simple plan ) night but still my mother and sister is not and we are still in the hospital. On my rest plan before sleeping I have 15 mins time to do something I like ( like talk with someone, read a book, listen to a music, watch the phone ) and I thought to reply some forum posts! Hope we all can go home soon!

Thanks again and Stay safe everyone!

Get well soon Dilon :muscle:

1 Like

Hope you and your family feel well soon, Dilon!

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like

Thanks again everyone! Me and my family was recovered yesterday and we came back home yesterday night! ( not a week :joy: ) Thanks again everyone! Stay safe everyone and have a great day!