How To Add An "Update App" Pop-Up To Your App

Today’s request comes from @GrantWoods and @Briggsy.

In today’s tutorial, I’m going to show you how to add an “update app” pop-up in your app to let your users know when an update is available in the app stores.

Enjoy!

& don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to get the latest tutorials when I drop them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOXg3UKrgL8wwFEzq0MLRg?sub_confirmation=1

6 Likes

You the real MVP! Great to know once I finally get to the stores, was really curious about that. I love the dramatic background music, it’s like you’re climbing Everest lol Makes the tutorials really epic.

1 Like

Hello bro, your video is very cool, I have a question that I need to finish interpreting the flow… I understand what you do in adalo, now the question is: how does adalo understand the version that I downloaded from googleplay? Because the visibility of the Update button or the action on the screen to link to update page will be if the user’s version number and the version database are different… but how do I update my database from the user’s latest version? How does adalo understand that user A updated the latest version on his cell phone and continue using the app?