How to get a receipt for a paid plan from Adalo?

Hi guys, does anyone know how to get a receipt from Adalo after purchasing a paid plan? I did not manage to find it anywhere and did not get a response via email either. Thanks.

Can maybe someone from Adalo assist here?

Probably best to email them directly… support@adalo.com

But good note for the Adalo crew, it would be nice to get emailed PDF’s for accounting purposes (bonus points for adding a specfic email address for the invoice to go to ie accounting@example.com vs the users default email).
@jeremy @ashley @anon78309838

Hi @TonyD,

Thank you for your advice. However, contacting them directly via email was the first thing I did, I even contacted them on 2 different emails. That would be great. One would expect that is automatic. Hopefully soon :smirk:

We will get to your email as soon as we can. Sending multiple emails or questions in different channels (slack / forum) will only actually slow the process down as it makes the queue longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good to hear :slight_smile: Does it mean we are actually going to get it?

Hi Tommen, I believe the team has reached out via email?

For the future, requests like these can be made directly through this link: Submit a Support Ticket

1 Like

Hi Colin,
Unfortunately, no one responded to any email or tried to contact me. Ok, thank you. Hopefully will be working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.