How to perform an event in the same screen by clicking on a component

Hello everyone,
I have some preaucupation adalo,
I need to execute an event in the same screen, how do I do it? let me explain, I have a screen which contains 3 images like this img1, img2, img3, I need to create a small gallery with the possibility of viewing the images, that is to say by clicking on img2 I need it to be displayed in image1 and if I also click on the img3 it does the same… the idea is that I can have a list of images I need to view by clicking on them and this in the same screen could you help me get there?

Can you post a wireframe or screenshot of the screen in question.

Here is the screen, what I want if I click on image 1 I want it displayed in space M so visualize it

Here is the screen, what I want if I click on image 1 I want it displayed in space M so visualize it

OK. Let’s break this down.

You are making an Outfit Detail screen.
Left is a list of outfit_images
For each Outfit you store one of these Outfit_images as the default image, either via relationship or plain text URL of the image.

Drop an input box (input_IMG) on the screen hide it (search the forum for hidden inputs). Set it’s default value to Current_Outfit_Default_Image

M is just an image component. Source is inputIMG

The action on the list of outfit_images is Change Input Value inputIMG = image URL.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck with it :+1:

:point_right: :coffee: = :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for details

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.