How to REMOVE location permission in android (kids app)

Hey everyone, I’ve got an issue with my storytelling app on Android. It was working fine until I decided to release an update with some minor UI improvements (no change in the app functionally or screen or main code, etc). But during the review process, the Android team suddenly changed their mind and sent an email that the story telling app should target kids 13 and under instead of all ages. I’m okay with that. However, they also mentioned that since the main audience is kids, I need to remove the location permissions from my app.
I wasn’t aware that apps built with Adalo request location permissions by default. I’ve looked through the forums and settings, but I’m struggling to figure out how to manage and specifically remove the location permission. Can anyone help me out with this? How do I remove this permission from my Android app?

Any help is really appreciated. I’m wondering if there’s a way to manage app permissions, not just location, in Adalo? It seems like a basic feature, no?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.