A trick come to my mind that maybe you can try.
For example you build 2 Collection :
- Ingredient (relation to Ingredients Collection)
- Database (relation to Databases collection)
Everytime you create a new Information that want to link to a new database, just create an action that create new Database and create a new Ingredients, then change the relation to the newly created database.
For example :
First you have these data :
- Ingredients 1
- Quantity 1
- Costs 1
- Relation to Database A (Databases collection)
Then when you change the value of the ingredient, add actions :
- Create Database B
- Create new Ingredients (using value from the input), then assign the Database relationship to Database B.
So you have these records now :
- Database A | linked to Ingredients 1
- Database B | linked to Ingredients 2
- Ingredients 1 | Quantity 1 | Cost 1 | linked to Database A
- Ingredients 2 | Quantity 2 | Cost 2 | linked to Database B