I am looking for help to migrate my app database to Xano

Hello everyone!

Currently I have an almost finished app. What I would like is to host the database in a third party, but I have not found a way to make the functionalities that my application has compatible with another platform. I was trying it in Xano, but I didn’t stay in the attempt. The multimedia files are already hosted correctly in AWS, but it is still somewhat slow in performance due to the database (currently Adalo’s).

What I’m looking for is someone with experience to help me carry this out so I can publish it correctly. In addition, it would also be good to solve possible bugs that my current project has to improve it as much as possible, since this project is very important to me.

If there is someone interested, you can contact me to know the possibilities, prices, procedures, etc… It would be great to find someone who speaks Spanish, since it is my language.

Thank you very much!!

Hola @Lofi , es justamente lo que quiero hacer con una base de datos de 2000 usuarios, ayer me puse en contacto con el soporte de Xano, una vez que tenga respuesra te comparto sus comentarios.

1 Like

I appreciate it a lot. I’m still looking for help to develop my project.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.