Newbie here, thank you for your patience.
I am creating a campaign app. These are the collections: a- Campaign, b- Company, c- Product, d-Salesman
- A company has multiple campaigns at the same time.
- A Campaign includes multiple products at the same time.
- A product is unique for one company.
- A company has multiple products.
- Company has multiple salesman. A salesman works for 1 company.
- A salesman is managing multiple products. A product is being managed by multiple salesman in different territories. (Users will see the salesman of that product according to their territory which is permanent.)
According to this, I did a relation but it is not working as it supposed to be. Here is a screen recording of collections I’ve made: https://youtu.be/g-uuesBeedg
Can you help me figure out how to design the collections and DB?
Thanks for your help.