Instability in Adalo today seemingly breaking Zapier connections

I’ve noticed instability issues yesterday and today. Not sure if this is what’s prompting the issues we’re having with Zapier now but a Zap that has previously worked fine for our first 21 signups is now impossible to turn on:

I’ve tried deleting it and recreating it from scratch. You can see from the video the response time from Adalo is super long and throwing intermittent errors. Welcome any recommendations here. It won’t allow me to re-enable this zap and it’s throwing a non-descript blank dialogue with no error message. thanks