iOS AppTestFlight

Hi,

I would like to download my app on TestFlight. I’ve followed the instructions from the Adalo Tutorial, I’ve created a new TestFlight Build in Adalo and a new app in appstore connect. Now I would like to invite testers, but I can’t send invitations. How can I access that? Also, there are no builds under “Builds” in AppStore Connect. I thought it would be automatically there from Adalo… Do I have to upload it myself? If yes, how? Because I don’t have an Xcode file or anything like that… Thanks in advance! Really looking forward to reading your responses.

Best regards,
Florian

Hi @Florian,

Builds appear automatically, it is Adalo + Apple who takes care of that.
In my experience, builds may take some time to appear in TestFlight (assuming you did everything correctly).
Usually you receive the notification about that.

Best regards, Victor.

Ok, thank you!

Best regards,
Florian

1 Like

Hi,

One last question: Is it normal if I get an email with “App Store Connect: Your app “XXX” (Apple ID:xxx Version: xx has one or more issues”? It also says: “Missing or invalid signature - The bundle ‘xxx’ at bundle path ‘Payload/xxx’ is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.” Is this normal? Thank you.

Best regards,
Florian

Hi @Florian,

Sorry, can’t answer this question - I haven’t seen something like this. May be someone else can advise?

Best,
Victor

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.