Iphone 12 Logo Spacing

Hello Everyone!

I have a question that im hoping someone can clear up for me. I am creating a mobile app. Im using text as my temporary logo for my app. I basically just blew up a letter and put it on my login screen at the top and my sign up screen at the top and made sure they were pretty dead even. I have since checked my app via the share tab and on my Iphone 10S max, another Iphone 11 and another Iphone 6s the logo seems to be even and fine on both screens, but when I tried it on my girlfriends new Iphone 12 for some reason on the sign up page its more to the left. Im wondering is this a kink that will work itself out in the future or will it be uneven on all new phones as they come out. If I correct it to be even for the new phone then it will just be uneven on the older ones. ANY IDEAS :slight_smile:

:clap: Welcome to the Community!:clap:

You need to make sure the app bar and text are grouped up and edit the styles to top!

If you you need any more help please include some screenshots, so the community could help you faster and accurately. Have a great day!

Could you elaborate on how to do this?

I made a video for you, please watch!

1 Like

You are the man! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

1 Like

You are very welcome! If you have any more questions feel free to ask them!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.