Is there a way to Stream Live from Adalo app?

I want to know if there’s a way to use Adalo and do a live streaming of Audio and Video. At the same time, is there a way to play a live streaming audio and video?

Any help is much appreciated as I’m very new here.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to Adalo :partying_face: You can display YouTube videos in your apps, which might allow you to point to a YouTube live stream, I haven’t tried it yet but might be worth looking at that as an option?

1 Like

Also, you can check webview, as this is uncharted area for most people.

1 Like

@Yongki WebView is definitely something I’m looking at but having a camera app natively would have been a great experience for users. WebViews will hinder experience due to issues with phone screen resolution etc. Will keep exploring though, these are exciting times.

@Briggsy Yeah, but I’m looking at something that can be used as an independent streaming platform rather than using Youtube or other platforms :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you guys posted on this if I can get something working :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hiya have you found a solution for this? I’m thinking this could be a nice addition to my app as well!

Thx

1 Like

I think soon garlik.io will bring the live broadcast feature @tbel

3 Likes

So Cool! is there one that lets people go “live”?

1 Like

Yeah. By the end of the year, garlik company plans to introduce this feature to us. @tylerssn @buddygoat

2 Likes