It´s this API possible on adalo?

Hi
I am trying to integrate an api of a payment gateway so that my customers can pay through it. the thing is that I don’t know how to do it, I don’t even know if it is possible.

I leave here the documentation of the api. If someone can help me I would appreciate it…

Thanks

Hi, yes it’s possible to integrate it cause it has a cUrl structure and a json response, this is how adalo works

Hi,
You should be good to go, but one caveat/remark, you will need to use the Basic Access Authentication which I see provides medium security, if you need high security, you cannot use it, as it requires oauth2 and Adalo is not compatible with it.

I see also, you will need to request a key with your client details that then you need to encode to base64, so this API probably will need 2 Requests. And you will need a component to decode to base64.

I will check the docs later on better, but doesn’t seem you can use this straight out of the box.

Hi,

Could you help me to implement it if it is feasible? I don’t know how to adjust the APIS in adalo

Thanks

Hi @ramonroca ,
I would need test credentials for this, not sure if everyone can open an account since it is a payment software.