Linear - ChatGPT Assistant made with Adalo

Installed the app…but why isn’t there a signup with google option? In my opinion a major conversion killer

You are right, it will come in the next update. Thank you. Count that out of 2500 installations, 2000 users registered, even without Google.

1 Like

It’s not a conversation killer. It’s more authentic this way.

1 Like

2600+ Users
700+ people are using Linear every day
3.8 million Tokens owned by Users

2 Likes

Eugen the boss!

1 Like

I can’t deal everything alone my friend :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately, yesterday was a black day for me. Since 2017, I have accumulated 3 strikes from Google, so overnight they deleted my developer account and the 9 apps I had that fed me, including Linear AI.

I will definitely no longer be able to create a Google developer account, I will see if I have the strength to bring this app to iOS.

Thank you to all the users who used Linear AI.

Hi @Eugen,

This is my first time leaving comments in Adalo, and I’m sorry to hear about what happened. Could I know why Google took such a hard action, and whether it is related to the no-code tool? Honestly, I have been greatly inspired by your work and I saw the possibility beyond that I may create a beautifully designed app using a no-code tool someday. It is such a huge loss for the community.

1 Like

Wow Michael, I really appreciate that your first comment is a kind and comforting message for me.

Anyway, I started my career as an independent android developer in 2017. Since then I have published several apps, about a dozen of which 2-3 were developed with Adalo. These apps used to pay my salary.

Nothing to do with the Adalo tool itself, from my experience I have seen that you can create successful apps with Adalo

The problem is that one person cannot manage all those apps, I made a mistake.

When your apps violate Google’s policies, they can remove your app. After several violations (in my case 3 in 6 years) the account was closed permanently, and with it removed the apps, for really futile reasons believe me.

It was a hard blow for me, but I will try to get back on track, and who knows, maybe someone who has a Google developer account feels like publishing my apps? Or I will move to iOS and the Apple store.

You can see my removed apps here

Thanks again. I hope I have cleared up your doubts
Eugen

I feel so bad about this. Your work inspired a lot of people.

1 Like