List with image component fails to load images

I have a pretty straight forward collection list with an image component. When previewing the app, it works as expected. Once the app is built for Android the list loads a few images and the rest fail to render.

I’m curious if this is due to throttling? I list the images elsewhere in the app (one per row) and they work as expected. I’m guessing lazy loading images might be the reason why these other lists work?

It may be worth noting, using the actual Image List component works as expected, however, I have not been able to find a way to add a toggle checkbox to this type of listing.

1 Like

Hi Tyler, can you send me your Adalo email so I can take a look at this for you?

I’m having this problem too… images won’t load.

Hey @mariocampello are the images that aren’t loading uploaded by your users in the app or by you on Adalo?

Hey Zach. Right account now. I’ve uploaded them into the interface, they fail to load inside Adalo as you can see on pscreen here.

And this is the result

Hey @mcampello I’ve gone ahead and addressed this issue for you :slight_smile: for future reference, whenever you have a group of items, you’ll want to keep items within the group that you want to render together, otherwise the render won’t know what to do with them.

2 Likes

Man, that was super awesome! Thanks a lot!

1 Like