So I’ve been building an app with Adalo for the past two months, and I’m preparing everything to launch it to the App Store and Google Play.
I started getting people to test my app about a month ago, and so far, I have received positive feedback, as in, people see real value in what I’m building.
There’s still a lot of work to do, of course. I’m at 69 screens and counting—still some features and overall improvements to implement.
The thing is, this is not my first startup, and from experience, developing a business on your own is tough. It’s challenging!
So I’m reaching out to the community.
- If you are honestly interested in working long-term on a startup. (because if successful, you will work on it for years)
- If you have the need to build stuff that will make life easier for as many people as possible.
- If you are okay with failing.
- If you have a pro-active mindset.
- If you are not afraid of talking to strangers (users and potential users).
- And you know how to use Adalo…
Then how about we grab a virtual coffee and have a good conversation? Who knows, maybe we end up working together.
By the way, I’m based in Ireland (GMT). Ideally, your time zone is not far from mine, but it’s not mandatory.