Maps customization

I have a map in my app that shows users logged into the app, this visualization is done through each user’s photo. It works the way I would like, but I would like to make some changes to improve user interaction with the map. For example, when there are two users sharing the same location, the photos overlap and it doesn’t allow me to see both. I would also like to leave the photos rounded on the map and not in the square way they are. Is there any way to do this without me pre-processing the images? Because to pre-process them, they would need to sign a component

You can use some extra parameters in the image URL to achieve rounding. Search the forum for ‘imgix’

You can sandbox the params on the imgix website.
Something like ?mask=ellipse&h=100&w=100

Stick that onto the end of your image URL.

3 Likes

It didn’t work. The image became rounded but the parts of the quadratic photo that should have been transparent became white. I tried to configure the url to make them transparent but I couldn’t

Probably need to have format=png for transparency. If that doesn’t work, post the adalo imgix url you have.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.