Mobile App Not Saving

How do you actually save your work.? I’m a new user and just refreshed my screen and lost everything I have done.

2 Likes

I am in the same situation.
There seems to be a similar problem from the past.

reffer to :

1 Like

I’m not sure if its the same problem I had but make sure you only have one tab with Adalo running open at any one time otherwise a cached earlier version in another tab might overwrite your current version.

That said there seems to be another problem where people are reporting “losing” their app for a while. The good news is that it’s still there apparently but some error stops it from showing up in the UI. I don’t know what the solution is there.

Thank you for your reply.

The situation was the same when I opened one tab.

I hope for a quick solution.
(At least I want a reply from Adalo team)

There are currently issues with the servers being overloaded or else, the team at Adalo is aware and currently on the fix.

We have been experiencing some server issues over the course of the last few days which I feel may have interrupted certain features of Adalo and cause them not to function correctly. I’m very sorry for these issues have affected your experience with Adalo :frowning:

These issues are now resolved and I would urge you to retest this function in Adalo to see if you still experience any issues with it.

Thanks Colin. I actually think this issue was user error but I appreciate your transparency.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.