Multiple image upload - edit images

Hi

I’m currently trying to figure out how to edit multiple images which have been uploaded by a user with respect to an Item - either by adding or removing images or both.

Currently I have an Item created in Form, the user then uploads multiple images for that item (I followed @pford 's very helpful youtube video to do this Adalo: Creating a Rotating Image Carousel or Gallery with Unlimited Images - YouTube )

@pford Do you have any tips on how we can go about editing the images for a specific item and then also getting the item image numbers to be consecutive :slight_smile:

I’m trying to do something automatically using the countdown function so that after a few seconds each item image resets its image number but struggling to get the expected result.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

…editing the images for a specific item and then also getting the item image numbers to be consecutive

By consecutive do you mean that the first image is “1”, the 2nd is “2” etc? This can be achieved with a custom formula where you have that property+1 as the formula.

That’s right, but if i have three images and remove image 1, then i need images 2 and 3 to become 1 and 2 respectively.

I did this by adding a countdown to a custom list which then resets the numbers of each of the images… seems to do the trick but jsut needs a good test

Thansk!

For multiple image uploads, please vote on this:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.