MultiSelect Dropdown always appears at the back

Hi

I have a MS Dropdown but it appears at the back & some of the options are hidden by List elements in front of it. I have tried the “bring forward” option but it des not work.

I have read the post by another user with the same issue & the advice given for a fix is to “pin” it to the top. I dont see any option to do something like that. Maybe I am missing something.

This are the notes from the previous poster with the same issue with some of the replies

James_App_MakerAdalo Community Leader

Mar '21

Did you try fixing the multi select dropdown to the top?

Mitch-PragmaflowExpert

Mar '21

seems no such option. tried fixing list to bottom but that just broke the page.

Seems that’s about vertical position, not z position, unless I’m mistaken.

Mitch-PragmaflowExpert

Mar '21

At this point, I’m convinced that the component is buggy, because it goes behind all other items no matter how I try to bring to front.

B0untiful_26

Mar '21

Make font pinned to the top, I think that could help!

Mitch-PragmaflowExpert

Mar '21

do you mean anchored? if so that seems to be about y, not z position as per above. Also not available on that component.

Are you saying something else? (I hope so! but didn’t understand, can you explain it again?)

B0untiful_26

Mar '21

When you pin to the top the texts stays at the top, so it goes forward from the list.

Hi @eduscvs,

Group the Multi-select Drop-down component by clicking the three dots > make group and then set the fixed type of that group to top in edit styles section.

Thank you

Hi @dilon_perera ,

Thank you so much. It works!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.