My changes are not saved anymore

The changes I do in the editor don’t save anymore.
They do not appear in the preview.
Changes are only visible in the editor. When I reload the editor they are gone in the editor too.
What’s going on?

2 Likes

#metoo

1 Like

same here

mine too. i wonder what’s wrong

2 Likes

Yeah, found out after a fair amount of work :frowning:

My editor is offline. I didn’t notice it til it was too late :frowning: lost a good 15 minutes of tweaking.

To be fair - they have a big yellow banner yelling at me that the editor is offline. haha. I’m just so used to it, I didn’t think much of it.

2 Likes

Me too…
About an hour of work😭

haha It has been up and down here and there throughout the day but proper down in the last hour or so

This has been flagged and the team is looking into it. I’ll keep y’all updated with what I know.

8 Likes

We should be back up. Devs did some fancy work that sounded like a foreign language to me. Can some of y’all check to see if the issue has gone away on your end?

3 Likes

Looks OK so far, taking a little while for everything to sync but that’s cool. Hopefully nothing has been lost :slight_smile: Thank you everyone!

1 Like

seems okay now

1 Like

My Side Started Working Again! :tada:

Thanks Adalo Team for fixing this issue faster and thanks for the Updates Jesse!

3 Likes

It was a quick fix! I have Adalo Status tied to my Slack and loved how effective it was to monitor this issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.