🔥 New Templar Design Template: Project Management Responsive Web App

Struggling to keep track of all your projects?

We have the perfect solution for you. Our Project Management Responsive Web App template will help you manage your projects with ease. Add teams and team members, add clients, add projects, add tasks – it’s that simple. You won’t find a more user-friendly or intuitive project management tool on the market today.

Stop wasting time trying to remember who is working on what project and when their deadline is. With our project management web app template, all that information is at your fingertips. Keep your projects on track and ensure that everyone involved is aware of the deadlines and tasks at hand.

Get our Project Management Template today to start managing all of your projects!

Project Management Template Includes:

• 46 total screens
  • Complete app
  • Fully responsive to adapt to mobile devices, tablets, desktop computers, and even 4k displays!
  • Add team members to help manage your clients and projects
  • CRUD screens for all data types (create, read(view), update, delete)
  • Intuitive profile deletion that deletes all user data
  • Profile editing and password change
  • Easily customizable

:rotating_light: This template requires the “Device Detector” component by NoCode Monkey from the Adalo Component Marketplace (Currently this component is $35). :rotating_light:

Now available on the Templar Design Adalo Templates Marketplace !

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my templates)