New video player

Hi there,
I’m currently integrating the new video player into my app. Is there a possibility to directly show the video in fullscreen (automatically)?
It would be perfect if my user clicks on a play-button which automatically opens the video in fullscreen.
Thank you very much in advance!

I’m afraid this currently is not possible. You can make a Feature Request for this functionality if you would like to see this added.

1 Like

Hi Colin,
thank you very much for your answer! Do you know if it’s possible to show the video on the whole phone screen even if fullscreen is not selected? Thanks in advance!

I don’t think it will be possible as that functionality is controlled by the device’s operating system itself, not by us.

Allright, thank you anyways for the qick response!

And is there currently a general issue with the video player? The buttons are not visible except the progress line.

I just tested on my side and all is ok. Can you share a screenshot of that?

Hi, we have pushed the app and it looks great on IOS! I guess it’s just a personal problem with my laptop. Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.