Parsing JSON Response

Hello All,

I have managed to connect to open AI API and it all works smoothly.

However, in my case the response is lengthy and answers different questions that I’d like to classify within my database.

Here’s an example:

"Job description in 2 sentences: The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design and development of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems. They must be able to identify and solve problems for their clients and customers. 3 most Required skills: 1. Knowledge of mechanical engineering principles. 2. Ability to use CAD software. 3. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. 10 interview questions: 1. What experience do you have in designing and developing mechanical and electromechanical products and systems? 2. What CAD software are you proficient in? 3. How do you approach problem-solving? 4. What challenges have you faced in your previous roles in mechanical engineering? "

How can I separate for instance the job description, skills, questions and input them in different data collections ?

Big thanks !

Hi @boughzala,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

Is it possible you to send another 3,4 examples that you get? And also is it possible to share the API details to test this?

Thank you

Hi @boughzala using the same Openai you can seperate the keywords.