PLA violation caused by Store Review component?

Hello everyone,

I recently received a warning from apple saying that I am violating the Apple Developer Program License Agreement (PLA).

The email I received:

Section 11.2 (Termination) states:

(g) if You engage, or encourage others to engage, in any misleading, fraudulent, improper, unlawful or dishonest act relating to this Agreement, including, but not limited to, misrepresenting the nature of Your Application (e.g., hiding or trying to hide functionality from Apple’s review, falsifying consumer reviews for Your Application, engaging in payment fraud, etc.).

Be aware that manipulating App Store chart rankings, user reviews or search index may result in the loss of your developer program membership.

After doing some research, I noticed that this violation is triggered when someone buys fake reviews for the ios app. I never got involved in any similar violation in the past. Is it possible that the Store Review component by Pragmaflow is causing this problem? If not what could the cause be?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.