Publishing an app

1. If I wanted to publish any of my iOS apps am I limited on publishing only one app?
  2. do I need to pay $50 to adalo and then $100 to the apple developer,
  3. How long does it take for everything to be published on the apple App Store
  1. If I wanted to publish any of my iOS apps am I limited on publishing only one app? No you are not limited by number of Apps. You are only limited by the storage of your Apps. (5GB Pro / 20 GB Business) This more than ample for the majority of apps.

2. Do I need to pay $50 to adalo and then $100 to the apple developer. Yes they are separate platforms - you will need an Apple Developer account to publish to Apple. This is the same for any 3rd party platform to Apple.

3. How long does it take for everything to be published on the apple App Store. Now generally 2-7 days for New Apps (usually for me I found 2 days max) for Google Play. Apple on the other hand are usually in review witihin 24-48hrs and once in review approved within a few hours (if all checks out). Of course new apps depend on the complexity of the app, and features. Make sure you give login details for the review and follow the Appstore guidelines

If I buy the $50 plan and it says I get my own domain? Does that mean when I send people the link to download the app, will the domain still say adalo

Hey, no the domain is only for your PWA App. You do not need a domain for your app to be downloaded from the play store or AppStore. If you want to share the PWA link to preview with your friends, then yes it will be something like Previewer.Adalo/xxxxxxxxx if you want this to be customised then yes you must buy a domain and redirect the DNS. Go daddy will have you set for a few dollars.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.