Screen view type changes by itself and wont' hold setting

Hello, I’ve had my App working correctly although now, one of the six screens, defaults to Desktop view. It will change to Mobile but the next time I click refresh or F5 the App, this same screen reverts back to Desktop view. My other Apps don’t do this, so this issue seems to be isolated to this specific App. I have copied the App and the copy also has the same issue. There are also some other weird stuff going on with it e.g. I add a button, refresh, and then there is no button. I move Components, then refresh, and they are back where they were before I moved them. I’ve looked through all the App and screen settings and can’t see anything I’ve accidently clicked. Hope someone can assist me. Thanks Jim.

Just out of curiosity why are you refreshing the page? The editor should be a live environment, so changes made shouldn’t need you to refresh the page

Hi Sam, It wasn’t causing any issues when using the app, only the unusual performance when in the designer. Annoying to have one screen showing differently to the others and needing to reset it to Mobile. Appreciate your reply. Regards, Jim.