Send Date to Make.com API

Hello everyone,

I tried to use Make.com’s API (Intergromat) to create an event in a user’s Google calendar. Date is sent via a custom action using magic text. “No formatting” is the date format.

But the webhook’s date format is weird. Check out the screenshot displayed below.

I intended to convert this Unix date into a regular date format as well, but the outcome was not what I thought. The outcome is as of January 1, 1970. I expected this to return today date.

Could you please help me on this issue? I tried to look through the forum but I got a dead end.

Best regards,
Pongsathorn C.

Hi @Toey,

It’s number of days since 1/1/1970. If you multiply it by 86400 (=24 x 60 x 60), you will get Unix timestamp.

Best regards, Victor.

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your information. I got a workaround for this issue. I applied set variable function to the date with Unix format.

Best regards,
Toey

@Toey well, this could be an option :slight_smile:

Don’t forget about timezones when you’re using datetime functions in Make. As far as I remember in some functions the timezone may be adjusted to an account’s timezone, unless you specify the timezone explicitly in the function. I don’t have details at hand - just a heads up.

Best,
Victor

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.